Specail discount Only for Mkaart Card Holders
Bayview Little School Montessori, follows a very different way of Education Methodology. Most of the traditional Schools do not have well categorizes of development. They are mostly focusing on Language (especially Writing Skills)and physical activities very little focus is personal development. Children are just kept happy through audio visual and technology ,which is harmful for the development of the Preschool child. Our curriculum is based on Dr. Montessari Philosophy and added our own Methodology.
THE ENVIROMENTFor a child below 6, curriculum comprises the environment which in turn means the tools that we offer the child to learn. It is essential that young child get daily experience with learning aids which have specific usage, derived from the curriculum
LEARNING MODES We believe Preschool Education should be given as much as exposure as possible to the child in all areas of development. The activities have been designed keeping the child in mind and ensuring there is a “directional” play all the time. It could involve
1. Individual learning with materials.
2. Small group activities in art, language and gross motors skills.
3. Occasional support learning through role plays presentation, Story Telling,
5. Field Trips
6. Project based learning for older children.
7. Cultural Celebration.
We believe the child’s home environment plays a very important role in early learning and shaping the child’s personality. Keeping this in mind, we will have several parents’ feedback sessions and guidelines that can be followed in the house to ensure that the school and the home together foster the child’s development.
What deferent’s us
1. Child Centric approach rather than teacher centric.
2. Strong Montessori based philosophy and method also incorporating best practices from other early childhood philosophy
3. Strong focus on structured curricular.
4. Goes away beyond Song and Dance Routines, Nursery Rhymes and Playing with Toys.
5. Material and tools for learning designed for the curricula’s.
6. Revolutionary assessment Technique.
PURPOSE OF EDUCATION Aid the Children in becoming Independent thinkers and does. In other words enhance Skill that will make them excel at whatever they do!! Create Social awareness so that the world can be better place to live in, or in other words foster Social Skills and values that will make them Good Human Being.
Also Listed in
- Montessori Teacher Training Institutes in mangalore
- Playgroups in mangalore
- Nursery Schools in mangalore
- Kindergartens in mangalore
- Nursery Teacher Training in mangalor
- Montessori school in mangalore
- Montessori,Lkg, Ukg in Mangalore
- Montessori in mangalore